AVG antivirus provides complete protection against virus or cyber-attacks that are quite common in the forms of malware, spyware or ransomware. After installing antivirus software on your computer, you are safe against the virus attacks. AVG Antivirus can be installed on Windows 10 or Mac. But sometimes, the user faces AVG UI Failed to Load while installation or scanning. This issue can be resolved very easily, continue to read on.
Method to fix AVG UI failed to Load Manually
When you mistakenly open a spam email and click on the link, at that time the virus attacks your computer. Spam email are usually in the form of offers, lottery or prize money or fake bank messages and clicking on these links gives you virus attacks. Downloading crack software from unauthorized websites, also gives you virus on your PC which compromise your files.
Methods to Troubleshoot AVG Antivirus Problems?
The Avg UI failed to load message is displayed on the screen when you open avg antivirus on windows 10. This happens due to the incorrect windows services configuration which needs to be corrected.
To fix avg antivirus problems manually follow the instructions given below step by step to save your windows system files from getting damaged.
Fix AVG UI Failed to Load on Windows 10
- First of all, Reboot your system
- Login in as Admin.
- Press “Win +R” Key simultaneously on Keyboard. Windows services console will open now on windows 10.
- In the search box, type “Services.msc” command. Press Enter.
- Once you enter “Services Console” click “RDS (remote desktop services).” Right click on it to enter in properties.
- Go to general tab and click on “Automatic” below the “startup type” from the drop-down menu.
- Tap “Apply” to confirm the changes.
- Go to services “STOP” click on “START.”
- Start the process again after rebooting the computer.
Uninstall AVG antivirus:
After uninstalling avg antivirus on windows 10, many issues are resolved. The process is simple for windows operating system.
Uninstall AVG Windows 10
- Press Win + X Key simultaneously on the keyboard.
- Go to the menu and select Programs and Features.
- A list of all installed applications will open.
- Right click on Avg antivirus
- Click on uninstall AVG Antivirus
- To apply the changes, Reboot your device.
Uninstall AVG Windows 7
- Press “Win +R” simultaneously on Keyboard.
- Go to Control Panel.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- A list of installed software will open.
- Go to AVG antivirus. Click on uninstall avg antivirus.
- Click on Uninstall AVG Antivirus
- Restart Windows 7 PC.
Fix AVG Antivirus UI Failed to Load
Now, you need to reinstall AVG antivirus on windows operating system. This will fix AVG Antivirus UI Failed to Load that you were facing previously. If you do not want to mess with these technical problems, I suggest you contact avg technical support team. The technician at avg antivirus support will take care of your Pc and fix AVG UI Failed to Load on Windows 7 PC.
Steps to Reinstall AVG Antivirus:
Follow the procedure discussed below to reinstall avg antivirus on windows 7,8 or 10:
- Go to Avg antivirus official Website.
- Download latest version of Avg Antivirus software
- Go to Download Folder and double Click on Avg Antivirus Setup File.
- Click on “OK” when Windows ask for the permission
- Follow the On-Screen instructions to Install Avg Antivirus on Windows.
- Scan your Computer.
If the steps are working properly, you will be able to fix the issue. If not take the help of customer support.
Read More: Windows 10 Bitdefender error on shutdown.