If you are using canon printer and you troubleshoot with the issue canon printer error b200. This error is generally faced by users. This error arises due to problems that come in hardware that is involved with the printhead. It blocks the printing.
Cause of canon printer error b200:-
The canon printer error b200 frequently arises when the miscellaneous formulas of ink are used by the canon printer. It happens when the canon printer users replace or refill the OEM cartridge with a low-quality printing supply that comes with a questionable build and toner cover.
So, always use cartridge available from only the legitimate vendors that should be used for refilling. When the printhead voltage or temperature is not normal then error also occurs. That means the printhead might be defective.
Solutions to fix canon printer error b200:-
In this article, we will discuss many solutions to fix canon printer error b200. Go through with the below-given steps to fix this issue:
Clean the canon printhead manually:-
After cleaning the printhead it might resolve the issue. Go through with the below-given steps to clean the printhead:
- First of all, turn-off the canon printer and then disconnect its power cord. When the printer gets cooled then clean it.
- Now, open the printer cover and check the ink cartridge.
- After that, remove the printhead along with the cartridge.
- Now, runs a test print to check whether the printer is working or not.
Update the drives and software:-
- Update the canon drivers and software.
- Now, search in the settings menu to navigate the devices and printers.
- After that, right-click on the printer and select properties.
- Now, go to the maintenance option and tab on deep cleaning.
- When the above process is completed then perform a check from the maintenance tab and be assured that the canon printer b200 error is fixed.
Use the printer carriage:-
- Remove the power cable from the printer.
- Open up the printhead.
- Now, turn on the printer and check the print carriage inside moving to left.
- Now, wait for a while so the print carriage to go past the halfway point inside.
- Close the printhead cover before the print carriage reaches the other side.
- Now, turn on the printer to check your issue is resolved.
Reset the printer:-
- First of all, turn off the printer.
- After that, wait for a while.
- Now, turn on the printer again to check your issue is resolved.
Replace the ink cartridge:-
When you use the low-quality ink cartridge then it also causes the issue canon printer error b200. Due to this, you are troubled with this issue. So replace this ink with a good quality of ink cartridge to resolve your issue.
Advanced troubleshooting steps:-
For advanced settings, you have to need the internet on your window PC for logging in as an administrator. Go through with below-given steps:
- First of all, from the official site of the canon printer download and update the printer driver.
- Now, tap on start option on desktop, find devices and printers and then tap on it to launch.
- After that, right-click on the canon printer icon and select properties which is under the control panel.
- Search for maintenance and tap on deep cleaning.
- Check when deep printhead cleaning is completed.
- Now, check to see canon printer error b200 is resolved.
Read More: PINTEREST NOT WORKING.