When you want to connect brother printer to wifi then make sure that you customize the correct Wifi settings for the brother printer so that it can easily communicate with the router.
When you make the relevant changing in the settings, now your device is ready to access the printer. In this article, we provide you step by step method to connect brother printer to Wifi.
How to connect brother printer to wifi manually:-
Before going with the installation process it is recommended that you contact your system administrator.
To configure the Wifi setting, reset the brother printer Wifi settings.
- At first, turn off the printer.
- Press and hold the power button and feed button simultaneously.
- Leave the feed button.
- Press the feed button once again when the Power indicator starts to flash the orange color.
One thing also recommends to you that you put the printer nearest to the router for the effective results. Also, make sure that there should not be walls or any large object between the router and the printing machine because it can affect the data transfer speed of your document.
Configuration of the Brother Printer Wifi setup:-
- Write down the SSID and password of your router on a paper before starting the process of configuration.
- And, use a USB cable to connect the computer and printer.
- Press and hold the Wifi button of your printer simultaneously. It will turn on the Wifi functionality of the printer.
- Once the wifi turned on, the Wifi indicator will start flashing the blue color.
- Now, configure the infrastructure mode setting of the printer which can vary depending upon your Operating system:
For Windows PCs:-
At first, navigate to the Printer setting tool and click on the communication setting option. After that, choose the Wireless LAN and then click on the infrastructure option which is available in the wireless settings.
For Mac computers:-
Navigate to the Wifi setup Wizard which is available in the printer driver package and follow the prompts. If you don’t find the printer driver package then you can search it in the utility folder.
- Now, enter the SSID and password which you have noted down from the router.
- Tap on the apply option
- It will successfully make the connection between your brother printer and Wifi.
By attempting this procedure you can connect brother printer to Wifi.
Read More: HP PRINTER WON’T PRINT BLACK.