Mozilla Firefox is an open source software. You can download it free of cost. Like other browsers it is also not fault free and sometimes, the users face issue like Firefox not loading pages. The problem is not very difficult and can be solved by simple methods that are discussed below.
If you are trying to to visit a website but it is not loading, then there may several reasons for this issue. But, many times, the server is down, in this case, you cannot do anything other than waiting for the server to work properly again. If you are facing Firefox not loading pages issue, then check the correct settings of the web browser, this will help to the resolve problem at some extent. When you are able to load the site on other computers or devices then read on this article to find some quick fixes that will resolve this issue completely.
Reasons for Firefox Not Working Issue:
- May be your internet service is not working fine. Check the internet settings and see if it is working fine or not.
- Many times, it happens that the settings have changed by itself that causes the issue promptly.
- A quick fix for this problem is to refresh the internet service and then again trying to load the page. Also check out the traffic of the internet.
Solution for Firefox not loading pages issue:
- Launch Firefox and then try to load any page.
- In case you notice a slow network, then change the internet connection and try to load the page again.
- Change the settings of the wireless network connection if there are some important pages to load.
- The simplest quick fix is to restart your computer and then opening the browser again to load the pages. Make sure you press the refresh button.
- Many times, antivirus software interrupts proper working of browser. So, disable it temporarily.
- Another simple fix is reset your modem and route to find the internet connection and get the logical solution readily.
- One of the most important things is to check your computer’s date and time’s settings. Also make sure that there are no parental controls enabled that may be the reason of error.
- Click on the reset button once again and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
- After completing the process, don’t forget to save the settings to navigate the pages easily in future also.
If still, there is a problem, take the help of customer support. Their team of experts will assist you 24*7 to solve any issue related to Firefox.
Read More : Firefox keeps crashing.