Avast is an antivirus software that protects the system from harmful online activities and restricts any harmful online activity. Many peoples prefer Avast antivirus software because it is free of cost and provides excellent protection to computers.
But many users reported that they are facing the issue “Avast not loading” after they installed Avast antivirus on their system. This issue mainly occurs due to some reasons and these reasons are: Avast antivirus not running properly and setup are not configured correctly.
If you suffered from the “Avast not loading” issue, then you are free to apply the methods given below to fix that issue.
Methods to fix Avast not loading:
In this article, we are providing you the solutions to fix the issue Avast not loading on your system:
1. Repair Avast:
If something is going wrong with the Avast antivirus software on your system, then nothing is better than the Repair Avast process to fix the issues that occurred on the Avast antivirus software. So, we recommend you repair the Avast antivirus service from the Control Panel on your system.
To do it, you have to go through the steps given below:
- First of all, press the Windows key to open the start menu on your system.
- Now, type “control panel” in the search bar of the stat menu.
- Next, you have to click on the option named “Control panel” from the result list of the start menu.
- Select the view as: Category that appeared at the top right corner in the Control Panel Window.
- Now, click on the option named “Uninstall a program” that displayed under the Programs section.
- After that, locate the Avast application and right-click on it.
- Now, select the option titled “Uninstall” and then an uninstall wizard will open on your system and providing you several options like Update, Repair, Modify, and Uninstall.
- Next, select the option titled “Repair” and then click on the “Next” option to fix the installation of the program.
- After that, you have to click on the “Yes or OK” button when a pop-up is occurred to confirm the action.
- Next, click on the “Finish” option when the uninstalled process finished.
- In the end, you have to restart your system.
Now, check that the issue “Avast not loading” still persists on your system or not. If this issue still persists, then move towards the next method given below.
2. Restart the Avast Antivirus Service:
If you are facing any type of issue with the Avast antivirus application on your system, then we suggest you restart the Avast antivirus service to fix the issues because sometimes Avast application is not set up correctly.
To do this method, you have to go with the steps given below:
- At first, open the Run dialogue box by pressing the Windows + R key on your keyboard.
- Now, type “msc” in the address bar of the Run dialogue box and hit the Enter key to open the Services tool on your system.
- Now, locate the Avast Antivirus application from the list of services and right-click on it.
- After that, select the Properties option to open the Avast Properties Window.
- Now, click on the “General” tab and then click on the “Stop” button that appeared at the middle of the Avast Properties Window.
- Next, set the Start-up type to Automatic and then click on the Start button that appeared at the middle of the Avast Properties Window.
3. Perform a clean install:
This process is a very effective solution to solve all the issues related to Avast antivirus software. Peoples can also perform a clean install process if they are facing the “Avast not loading” issue.
Go through the steps given below to perform a clean install:
- First of all, you have to download the latest version of the Avast antivirus software
- Then install it from the official website of Avast antivirus by clicking on the download button.
- Next, download the Avast antivirus utility on your system by the official website of Avast antivirus.
- Now, disconnect your system from the Internet after downloading the Avast antivirus software.
- Then boot your system into safe mode.
- After that, open the Run dialogue box on your system by pressing the Windows + R key.
- Next, type “msconfig” in the address bar of the Run dialogue box and then hit the Enter key to open the System Configuration Window.
- Now, navigate to the Boot tab and check the box of the option titled “Safe boot” that appeared at the middle left side in the System Configuration Window.
- Next, click on the “OK” button to save the changes you made recently.
- After that, run the Avast Antivirus utility tool on your system and then browse the folder in which you have installed the Avast file.
- In the end, click on the option named “Remove” that appeared under the Avast antivirus utility window and then restart your computer.
We have discussed the possible methods or techniques to solve the issue “Avast not loading” on your system. If you still have any queries related to this issue, then you can call us through our website or call us on the provided number. We have a team of experts. they answer to your questions.