Whenever you install the Avast antivirus software on your system, then you can see that there is an additional element which is called Avast browser is automatically added in your system. Basically, it is hidden with the among the optional components whenever you install this security software. So, it doesn’t need to take permission to install it in your system. As you all are well aware that Avast is one of the best antivirus software which is used to protect your system from malware and threats. There are many functions that interact with people to use it. But, sone of the user wants to uninstall Avast browser. Read this full article to know the exact causes and solutions of its.
As you know, software bundling is a marketing technique that is used to give the permission of distributing Avast Browser and the antivirus software as one program. Even this separating method is totally legal, and our technical expert’s team categories it from the standpoint of the system users.
Avast antivirus software is basically designed as a purpose to make your browser more secure, faster, and also reduce the interruption. Even, many people search for the reliable Avast antivirus software which can make their system more secure from the hacker.
Features of the Avast browser:-
Here we discuss, some common features of the Avast Browser. Follow the below steps:
- Password Manager
- HTTPS Encryption
- Flash Blocker
- Privacy Cleaner
- Webcam guard
- Hack Check
While you get any those features which are mentioned above, in your Avast browser, then you most probably denied to uninstall Avast browser rather than use it. But, some of the users report that there are many downsides in these features, so they want to uninstall it.
Avast Browser is almost the same as the Google Chrome web browser, so people expect the performance according to it. Sometimes, it is also found out that the Avast browser is a safe browser, so it doesn’t need to take permission to install in your system and then many times Avast browser virus installed in your system rather than it and causes many problems.
Steps to uninstall Avast browser:-
You can uninstall the Avast browser manually and automatically both. It is not only software, so there might be some programs which are more dangerous. So, you should take professional security software and system optimization tools to protect your system from any defects.
You can use Reimage software to scan your system. It is an all-in-one program that is used to reinstall the system completely without any loss and also fix the damaged registry entry Windows.
Before going for any troubleshooting steps, see this basic part to avoid any discrepancies. Follow the below steps:
- You have to download software from the authorized websites with the use of a direct link.
- And, then select the Custom or Advanced settings over the recommended one.
- Follow each and every single step of the installation procedure carefully.
- In case, you are pre-selected any checkmark, then try to de-select it to avoid the PUPs.
- Always use robust antivirus software to protect your system from malware and threat.
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. Follow the below steps carefully:
1. Uninstall Avast Browser from the Windows:-
- First of all, you have to stop all Avast program on your PC.
- Now, you have to open Avast Start Menu and then navigate to the Control Panel
- After that, you have to tap on the Programs option.
- Now, you have to search for the Avast Browser and then right-click on it.
- After that, you have to select the Uninstall option.
- So, restart your PC and check if the issue has been fixed successfully.
2. Reset the settings of the Browser which is affected by the Avast browser:-
- First of all, you have to open the Google Chrome web browser.
- Now, you have to tap on the menu icon (three vertical dots), which is at the top right corner of the window screen.
- After that, you have to tap on the More Tools option and then select the Extensions
- Now, you have to find the Avast browser extension and then uninstall it.
- So, restart your Windows system and check to uninstall Avast browser issue has been resolved.
Steps to block the installation of the Avast Browser:-
Let’s suppose you installed a new Avast antivirus software on your system, but you don’t have any need to use Avast Browser, then you can easily block its installation outright.
Follow the below steps to block the unwanted features of the Avast software:
- While you see the first setup page on your web browser, then you have to click on the customize option right away. It will appear in the big orange in the install button which is below of this page.
- Now, a new window will be open, which shows you all the additional components that the Avast will install on your computer.
- After that, you have to search for the Avast Browser entry and then uncheck it.
- While you reach this option, then you have to uncheck nay components that you don’t want to use.
- Now, restart your Windows system and check Avast Browser is removed successfully.
Steps to remove Avast Browser:-
If you troubled to uninstall Avast browser, then try this method to remove it from your system. Follow the below steps:
- At first, you have to tap on the Windows-Pause option to launch the Control Panel of your operating system.
- Now, you have to tap on the Control Panel Home option, and it will open uninstall a program
- After that, you have to right-click on the Avast Free antivirus and then select the change option from the available menu.
- Alternatively, you have to left-click on the Avast entry and select the Change option from the available menu which is at the top.
- Now, a window will be open, and then again tap on the change You can find it at the next to the update and repair option.
- After that, search for the SafeZone Browser option and then uncheck the box which is next to it.
- You can apply this method for any component which you don’t require.
- Now, you can see that all components will be removed successfully from your PC.
- After that, you should tap on the change afterward option to start the removal process.
- Now, you will get a pop-up message which says the product was updated successfully.
- So, restart your Windows system and check if the issue has been resolved successfully.
In this blog, we discussed to uninstall Avast browser. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call our expert team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.