As we know, printers are using on a regular basis for their professional as well as personal use and users face error which is common. One of the common errors is printer not activated error code 30 which is generally occurs when you are trying to save a doc or PDF file in your system for printing purposes. Some other reasons also available, when you are trying to attach an important file or when you want to save any PDF file or Abode files or any writing with your email. While you are performing any task which is mentioned above then you got an error.
But, no need to worry. We are here to provide you many solutions to fix your issue. So, go through with the below-given steps:
Solutions to fix printer not activated error code 30:-
Here are many easy solutions to fix printer not activated error code 30 issues. Follow the below-given steps:
Run printer troubleshooter:-
When you got this error then first try to run printer troubleshooter on your system to fix this issue. You should tap on Windows key + R simultaneously. After that, navigate to run box and type mstd.exe/id printer diagnostics. Now, hit the enter key and check if the error is resolved.
Assure that your printer is selected as default:-
Printer not activated error code 30 issue occurs due to the failure of the investigation of the printer by the device. So, assure that your printer is set as your default printer so that it could be properly detected by your system. You can do this setting by following the below steps:
- First of all, press Windows key + I to enter into the settings app.
- Now, navigate to the menu and choose devices.
- After that, tap on the printers and scanners. Select your printer from the available list.
- Now, tap on your printer once you find out and choose to manage
- After that, tap on Set as default.
Now, check your printer will work properly.
Full control of the program to your account:-
If you don’t give the full control of your program to your account then you get this error. It means the administrator charter to run the program. If you want to access and run the program then follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, select the security pane.
- Now, tap on your account and then click on option edit.
- After that, you should choose your account and tick the box for full control.
- Now, tap on the apply option and click on OK.
- Now, check your printer, your problem will be resolved.
Update the printer driver:-
If you are using an old version, corrupted or an incompatible printer driver then you face this error. You can easily solve it by updating your printer driver manually or automatically.
Process of Manual update:-
You should check the website of your printer’s manufacturer and search for the recent version of the printer driver and the exact one. But make sure about one thing that the version of the printer driver which you select for your printer must be compatible with your printing device as well as the system’s operating system.
Process of automatic update:-
If you don’t update your printer manually, then you can use other software to update your printer driver automatically. This software will easily recognize your system and search the right drivers for your printer for the different operating systems. But, you should download the software and install it properly and follow the below-given step to update your driver:
- First of all, download and install the software toll properly.
- Now, run this program and tap on the scan now button.
- It will bind the software to scan your system and explore any problems in the drivers.
- Now, you have to tap on the update button which is next to the flagged printer.
- It will automatically download and install the rare and suitable printer drivers for your system.
- Now, restart your system to check your printer will work.
Update the windows system:-
Always update your window system to keep the printer not activated error code 30 away. It will not only keep your system away from unexpected errors but also protect your system for further use.
Read More: CONNECT BROTHER PRINTER TO WIFI